Notes of warm gingerbread, clove and cinnamon instantly transform cold, winter evenings into magical flakes of Christmas spirit. Everything you need to kick off the annual festivities.
Size: 210 grams - Double wick candle
Scent Time: Approx. 35-40 Hours with the correct care
Care: Trim your wick before EVERY burn. The longer your wick is, the more wax the candle will consume, and the shorter your candle will last. A wick that is not trimmed will also cause sooting (the black around your glass) and excessivly large flames which can be a fire hazard, on the other hand, an untrimmed wick may also lead to a dull flame and tunneling. Never burn your candle for longer than 3-4 hours at a time. Never touch the candle vessel while or immedaitly after burning, as the glass will be hot and you may get burnt.
Handcrafted using a proprietary blend of Soy, Mineral and Coconut wax to give you the perfect balance between a clean burning candle and great scent throw. We also only use lead-free, cotton wicks. We do all of this to ensure that you have a great, safe home fragrancing experience.
- Do not burn your candle for more than 3 hours at a time.
- Never move or touch the glass while burning, or shortly after, as the glass will be hot and may burn you.
- Always burn on a heat resistant surface.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended. Always extingusih your candle when leaving the house or going to bed.
- Keep out of reach of both children and pets.
- Keep away from draughts and flammable materials.
- Discontinue use of your candle when 1cm of wax remains at the bottom of the jar, to avoid overheating your container and causing a potential fire hazard.
"Please note that due to regulations we are required to display any potential allergens within our fragrances. These allergens may produce an allergic reaction, particularly if you are sensitive to fragrances.
Contains Coumarin, Eugenol, Linalool, (alpha-Hexylcinnamaldehyde).
If you ever suspect an allergic reaction, to either our fragrances or any others, please follow the steps below:
IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention. "