There's something quite raw and soulful about wandering through the woods in Autumn. Between the vibrant colours, the naked branches, and the freshness of the air; it always makes me feel truly alive and this is the feeling that I've tried to replicate. While I typically prefer cosy scents in the Autumn, this refreshing blend certainly has it's place, and is a welcomed treat, especially on those days where I feel that I need a little more inspiration than others.
Size: 100ml + 6-8 Reeds depending on the fragrance
Scent Time: Approx 8-12 weeks depending on seasonality and temperature fluctuations (as heat aids faster diffusion)
Care: Flip the reeds every two weeks to avoid clogging the reeds and to add a burst of fragrance.
We only ever use high quality raw materials, and always made with oodles of love, so you can enjoy a wonderful home fragrance experience.
- Flammable liquid - do not place near any source of flame
- Do not light reeds
- Do not ingest
- Keep out of reach of both children and pets
- People suffering from perfume sensitivity should be cautious when using this product.
- Use gloves or a tissue when flipping the reeds. Always wash hands thoroughly after touching the reeds.
- Do not place the diffuser onto polished, painted, plastic or leather surfaces, or on electrical equipment, as accidental spillage may cause damage to certain materials.
Handcrafted using a proprietary blend of Soy, Mineral and Coconut wax to give you the perfect balance between a clean burning candle and great scent throw. We also only use lead-free, cotton wicks. We do all of this to ensure that you have a great, safe home fragrancing experience.
- Do not burn your candle for more than 3 hours at a time.
- Never move or touch the glass while burning, or shortly after, as the glass will be hot and may burn you.
- Always burn on a heat resistant surface.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended. Always extingusih your candle when leaving the house or going to bed.
- Keep out of reach of both children and pets.
- Keep away from draughts and flammable materials.
- Discontinue use of your candle when 1cm of wax remains at the bottom of the jar, to avoid overheating your container and causing a potential fire hazard.
Please note that due to regulations we are required to display any potential allergens within our fragrances. These allergens may produce an allergic reaction, particularly if you are sensitive to fragrances.
Contains Triplal (2,4-Dimethyl-3-cyclohexene-1-carboxaldehyde) and d-Limonene (p-Mentha-1,8-diene) . May produce an allergic reaction.
If you ever suspect an allergic reaction, to either our fragrances or any others, please follow the steps below:
IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention.