This is a beautiful, almost powdery scent with both a lightness and also a richness to it. It's a comforting and dreamy scent ideal for slow days, or days where you allow your thoughts just to wander. It brings a sense of calm for tired minds, comfort for heavy souls and a peace for those needing to detach from reality - even for just a little bit.
Size: 45g per pack | 6 Wedges in total
Scent Time: Approx. 8-12 Hours per set of 2 wedges // Total of up to 30 hours per pack
Care: Start by using 1 segment to assess how the scent fills your space. If you need the scent to be stronger, simply add in an additional segment - but only if your dish is large enough. Once your wax no longer holds any fragrance, wait for the wax to cool down and solidify before removing and placing in a new segment.
Handcrafted using a proprietary blend of Soy and Mineral wax to give you the perfect balance between a clean burn and great scent throw. We never use bees wax or palm wax.
- Remove packaging before use. Only use in tea-light or electric warmers, approved for wax melts. Never use a oil burner, as this gets too hot, may be dangerous, and it also burns off the fragrance too quickly.
- Do NOT leave melter or burning candle unattended while in use. Stand on a heat resistant surface.
- Keep away from draughts and flammable materials.
- Do NOT add water.
- Do NOT melt on stove top or in nonapproved appliances.
- Discontinue use if dish contains less than 1/2” of wax. NEVER overfill the bowl, use 1-2 cubes at a single time - depending on the size of your dish.
- Keep out of reach of both children and pets.
- Always wash your hands thoroughly after handling wax melts
Please note that due to regulations we are required to display any potential allergens within our fragrances. These allergens may produce an allergic reaction, particularly if you are sensitive to fragrances.
Contains: Coumarin. May produce allergic reaction.
If you ever suspect an allergic reaction, to either our fragrances or any others, please follow the steps below:
IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention.