This is such a comforting scent, its light yet has rich undertones - the type of undertones that bring about a creamy comfort. Gentle spicey notes add to the richness while hints of mulled cider and granny smith apples give off a freshness. For me, this warms the soul in the same way that strolling through the park on a chilly, bright Autumn day with a warm flask would do.
"Size: 100ml + 8 Reeds
Scent Time: Approx 8-12 weeks
Care: Flip the reeds every two weeks to avoid clogging the reeds and to add a burst of fragrance.
We only ever use Phthalate free fragrances, so you can be rest assured that your home is fragranced in the safest way possible.
- Flammable liquid - do not place near any source of flame
- Do not light reeds
- Do not ingest
- Keep out of reach of both children and pets
- People suffering from perfume sensitivity should be cautious when using this product.
- Use gloves or a tissue when flipping the reeds. Always wash hands thoroughly after touching the reeds.
- Do not place the diffuser onto polished, painted, plastic or leather surfaces, or on electrical equipment, as accidental spillage may cause damage to certain materials.
"Please note that due to regulations we are required to display any potential allergens within our fragrances. These allergens may produce an allergic reaction, particularly if you are sensitive to fragrances.
Contains: Eugeno, Coumarin, cinnamal. May produce allergic reaction.
If you ever suspect an allergic reaction, to either our fragrances or any others, please follow the steps below:
IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention. "