People always ask why I have a laundry scent, or if I love doing laundry - and quite frankly it's not on my list of favourite pass-times. But for me, there's nothing quite like the smell of freshly washed sheets when you jump into bed at night. This scent is fresh, with subtle notes of florals and light coconut, perfect to freshen up any room, any time of day.
Size: 100ml + 6-8 Reeds depending on the fragrance
Scent Time: Approx 8-12 weeks depending on seasonality and temperature fluctuations (as heat aids faster diffusion)
Care: Flip the reeds every two weeks to avoid clogging the reeds and to add a burst of fragrance.
We only ever use high quality raw materials, and always made with oodles of love, so you can enjoy a wonderful home fragrance experience.
- Flammable liquid - do not place near any source of flame
- Do not light reeds
- Do not ingest
- Keep out of reach of both children and pets
- People suffering from perfume sensitivity should be cautious when using this product.
- Use gloves or a tissue when flipping the reeds. Always wash hands thoroughly after touching the reeds.
- Do not place the diffuser onto polished, painted, plastic or leather surfaces, or on electrical equipment, as accidental spillage may cause damage to certain materials.
"Please note that due to regulations we are required to display any potential allergens within our fragrances. These allergens may produce an allergic reaction, particularly if you are sensitive to fragrances.
EUH208, Contains alpha iso methyl ionone, limonene.
If you ever suspect an allergic reaction, to either our fragrances or any others, please follow the steps below:
IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention. "