One of my favourite high-vibe scents to date and the perfect partner when working from home during lockdown. This fresh, fruity and somewhat cooling scent literally inspires awesomeness, action and mental highs! It's also an ode to all those hustlers out there, working like a boss and making things happen - babes, we salute you!
Size: 200 grams - Double wick candle
Scent Time: Approx. 35-40 Hours with the correct care
Care: Trim your wick before EVERY burn. The longer your wick is, the more wax the candle will consume, and the shorter your candle will last. A wick that is not trimmed will also cause sooting (the black around your glass) and excessively large flames which can be a fire hazard, at the same time, an untrimmed wick may also lead to a dull flame and tunnelling in some fragrances. Never burn your candle for longer than 3-4 hours at a time. Never touch the candle vessel while or immediately after burning, as the glass will be hot and you may get burnt.
Handcrafted using a proprietary blend of Soy, Mineral and Coconut wax to give you the perfect balance between a clean burning candle and great scent throw. We never use bees wax or palm wax. We also only use lead-free, cotton wicks. We do all of this to ensure that you have a great, safe home fragrance experience.
- Never touch the glass while burning, or shortly after, as the glass will be hot and may burn you.
- Always burn on a heat resistant surface.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended. Always extinguish your candle when leaving the house or going to bed.
- Keep out of reach of both children and pets.
- Keep away from draughts and flammable materials.
"Please note that due to regulations we are required to display any potential allergens within our fragrances. These allergens may produce an allergic reaction, particularly if you are sensitive to fragrances.
Contains: Allyl cyclohexanepropionate, Citral, Methyl 2-nonynoate, d-Limonene.
If you ever suspect an allergic reaction, to either our fragrances or any others, please follow the steps below:
IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention. "