There's something quite raw and soulful about wandering through the woods in Autumn. Between the vibrant colours, the naked branches, and the freshness of the air; it always makes me feel truly alive and this is the feeling that I've tried to replicate. While I typically prefer cosy scents in the Autumn, this refreshing blend certainly has it's place, and is a welcomed treat, especially on those days where I feel that I need a little more inspiration than others.
Size: 45g per pack | 6 Wedges in total
Scent Time: Approx. 8 Hours per set of 2 wedges (however, some may last longer)
Care: Start by using 1 segment to assess how the scent fills your space. If you need the scent to be stronger, simply add in an additional segment - but only if your dish is large enough. Once your wax no longer holds any fragrance, wait for the wax to cool down and solidify before removing and placing in a new segment.
Handcrafted using a proprietary blend of Soy and Mineral wax, and blended with only high quality fragrance oils, in order to offer you a fantastic throw with every scent.
- Remove packaging before use. Only use in tea-light or electric warmers, approved for wax melts. Never use a oil burner, as this gets too hot, may be dangerous, and it also burns off the fragrance too quickly.
- Do NOT leave melter or burning candle unattended while in use. Stand on a heat resistant surface.
- Never use a scented tealight candle in your wax melt warmer when burning wax melts.
- Ensure that you use an appropriately sized tea light candle in your burner. Too big a tea light candle in smaller warmers may over heat the wax and cause damage.
- Keep away from draughts and flammable materials.
- Do NOT add water.
- Do NOT melt on stove top or in nonapproved appliances.
- Discontinue use if dish contains less than 1/2” of wax. NEVER overfill the bowl, use 1-2 cubes at a single time - depending on the size of your dish.
- Keep out of reach of both children and pets.
- Always wash your hands thoroughly after handling wax melts
Please note that due to regulations we are required to display any potential allergens within our fragrances. These allergens may produce an allergic reaction, particularly if you are sensitive to fragrances.
Contains Triplal (2,4-Dimethyl-3-cyclohexene-1-carboxaldehyde) and d-Limonene (p-Mentha-1,8-diene) . May produce an allergic reaction.
If you ever suspect an allergic reaction, to either our fragrances or any others, please follow the steps below:
IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention.