Scent Time: Approx. 60+ Hours with the correct care. Burn only for 2-2.5 hours per day to ensure your candle lasts long enough to reach Christmas morning.
Care: Trim your wick before EVERY burn. The longer your wick is, the more wax the candle will consume, and the shorter your candle will last. A wick that is not trimmed will also cause sooting (the black around your glass) and excessively large flames which can be a fire hazard, on the other hand, an untrimmed wick may also lead to a dull flame and tunnelling. Never burn your candle for longer than 2.5 hours at a time. Never touch the candle vessel while or immediately after burning, as the glass will be hot and you may get burnt.
Handcrafted using a proprietary blend of Soy, Mineral and Coconut wax to give you the perfect balance between a clean burning candle and great scent throw. We also only use lead-free, cotton wicks. We do all of this to ensure that you have a great, safe home fragrancing experience.
- Do not burn your candle for more than 3 hours at a time.
- Never move or touch the glass while burning, or shortly after, as the glass will be hot and may burn you.
- Always burn on a heat resistant surface.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended. Always extingusih your candle when leaving the house or going to bed.
- Keep out of reach of both children and pets.
- Keep away from draughts and flammable materials.
- Discontinue use of your candle when 1cm of wax remains at the bottom of the jar, to avoid overheating your container and causing a potential fire hazard.